2017 - 2018 HERO First Semester Class Fees
September 11th through January 16th (16 class weeks)
ONE-TIME Registration Fee - $50.00/student for the full 2017-2018 school year (non-refundable).
Note that late fees will be applied for registrations received after August 25 2017
Standard Classes (Monday and Tuesday)
- Standard 30 minute Class - Pre-register $41.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $45.00)
- Standard 45 minute Class - Pre-register $61.50 per semester (after August 25 2017 $67.50)
- Standard 60-minute Class - Pre-register $81.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $89.00)
- Standard 90-minute Class - Pre-register $123.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $135.00)
- Connections/Life Skills Class - Limit of 5 students $142.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $158)
- High School 90 minute All Biology, Human Anatomy, Calculus, and Physics Classes - Pre-registration $133.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $145.00)
- Standard 120 minute Class (this includes Algebra 1, Algebra 2, , Chemistry, Karate) - Pre-register $162.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $178.00)
- Monday - Art, Music, and Movement - Pre-register $137.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $153.00)
- Monday and Tuesday Elementary Morning Rotation - Pre-register $150.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $166.00)
Three-Hour Classes (Tuesday)
- Tuesday, Preschool - Pre-register $207.00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $231.00)
- Tuesday, Kindergarten and First Grade - Pre-register $227..00 per semester (after August 25 2017 $251.00)
- Class fees do not include textbooks. Most textbooks can be purchased at HERO.
- Some classes require a workbook, lab or teacher manual, or art supply materials or pre-packaged art bag.
All students taking private lessons (piano, instrumental, voice, guitar, etc. at HERO must be registered, and be attending a minimum of one class per semester. Class fees are $17.50/lesson or $280/semester and are paid to HERO. Group lessons for voice, woodwinds, brass, and percussion are available at $8.75/ lesson or $140.00 per semester. Your invoice will reflect the 16 weeks of lessons.
- Private or group instrumental/strings/ and piano lessons are available on Monday and Tuesday. Call Tim at 612-719-2533 to schedule lesson or email: email@example.com
- Private 30-minute piano lessons are available on Monday. Call Valerie Hennig, 651-490-3241 (home), 612-868-8394 (cell),firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private 30-minute piano lessons are available on Tuesday. Call Kristi McNellis 651-228-9644 (h), 612-860-6877 (c), email@example.com
- Private 30-minute voice lessons are available on Tuesday. Email Joy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private 30-minute guitar lessons are available on Tuesday. Call Troy at 651- 500-5911 or email email@example.com
Private Tutoring in Reading:
- Private 60 minute one on one tutoring for dyslexia students is available at $25 per hour ($400 per semester) Contact Barbara McGreal at 651-645-6839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Julie Powaser at email@example.com to schedule a weekly lesson.
- Payments: Class payments may be made all at once at the beginning of the semester, or in THREE installments. The first payment (minimum one-third of total) is due no later than August 25, 2017The second payment is due no later than September 12, 2017. The final payment is due no later than October 17, 2017. Registration fee is non-refundable. Class fees are non-refundable after August 25 2017. There are no class refunds but a student can exchange one class for another class of equal price until September 19, 2017.
- Delinquent payment may result in dismissal.
- A $25.00 service charge will be issued for notice of insufficient funds (bounced check).
PSEO classes from either Crown College or the University of Northwestern College are FREE. You must be registered for the class with the college and be a registered member of HERO ($50 one time school year fee).